I am enjoying being a grandparent and love to care for my grand-daughter and grandson. At times it seems they are growing at the speed of light.
Danya has gone from a baby in crisis to a little wonder to behold. She smiles when spoken to, is trying to crawl (or at least with my help is attempting), and certainly can be stubborn (gee, I wonder where she gets that).
Danya has gone from a baby in crisis to a little wonder to behold. She smiles when spoken to, is trying to crawl (or at least with my help is attempting), and certainly can be stubborn (gee, I wonder where she gets that).

Oliver is a wonderful smiley baby and I love to have him stop by the house so that I can watch him become more and more aware of his surroundings (He came to the house for my birthday and when I went to his car seat to say "Hi", I was rewarded with the biggest smile!). I love to hear Margaret share her thoughts and feelings about having a "little guy" around. She is a great mother to him and I can't wait to help out this summer by watching him during the time that she works.
1 comment:
Your grandchildren are beautiful!
Post a Comment