Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hawaii

I have been in Hawaii since March 29th to help Laura while she is having her final treatments for the thyroid issues she has had.  It has been a time to get to know Danya up close and personal as well as get to know Laura's husband John a bit better.  We have opportunity to do some fun things while I have been here this time.  We have been to Pearl Ridge shopping mall; a neat little baby store (Danya needed a new swim suit); to Waikiki (I had never been -- not much to see but lots and lots of people crowding the beach); got to see Diamond Head a little closer; and went to the beach (Nai Lagoon).  When I get home and am able to download my pictures on my own computer, I will share some with all.

I miss those at home but am having a warm and sunny vacation.

No comments: