
Thought I would share a couple of pictures taken while in Hawaii. It was an enjoyable trip as I got time to spend with my grand daughter, daughter, and son-in-law. We had many opportunities to spend time together shopping, sight seeing, and just hanging out together. I wanted to be able to give you a bit of a glimpse of what I saw while there. I will try to give a little description of the pictures.
(This is the Lei Laura greeted me with when I arrived.)When I got in the backseat beside Danya, this was the look I got.

I'm sure she was thinking "Who the heck are you?"
We went for a walk one evening and then I read books to her.


We went to the beach. Mommy with her camera, Nana with her camera, and Dad with his phone!

Diamond Head taken from the road to Waikiki.

Near the beach

at Waikiki
Taken while driving on the H1 to Laura and John's House.
1 comment:
The look on Danya's face in the carseat picture is priceless! Thanks for sharing the fun pictures.
Post a Comment