What exactly, you ask, are April Showers in Minnesota. Well, they could be liquid rain or frozen snow. Snow is exactly what we had on Saturday. Then today, as I sat and watched Ashley and Kylee play softball, I was wrapped in two blankets, had a winter ear covering on and a scarf tied around my face. The record high for this date, as Beth told me, is 91 degrees. Well, let me tell you we were a far cry from there. I started this a couple of weeks ago and thought I had better finish it. As you can see -- we in Minnesota wake up even in late April and early May to snow covering our decks and hot tubs.
Monday, April 28, 2008
April Showers ? ?
What exactly, you ask, are April Showers in Minnesota. Well, they could be liquid rain or frozen snow. Snow is exactly what we had on Saturday. Then today, as I sat and watched Ashley and Kylee play softball, I was wrapped in two blankets, had a winter ear covering on and a scarf tied around my face. The record high for this date, as Beth told me, is 91 degrees. Well, let me tell you we were a far cry from there. I started this a couple of weeks ago and thought I had better finish it. As you can see -- we in Minnesota wake up even in late April and early May to snow covering our decks and hot tubs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Snow! and i thought it was cold at school when it was 50 degrees!
Post a Comment