Today was a "no school" day (or as others call it a Holiday) for me. Margaret called last week and asked it I would be able to watch Oliver and Lucius for her while she went to work for the day (it seems her work is swamped and needed her early from her maternity leave). Of course, I said yes and they arrived this morning at 8 to spend the day with their Mormor.
Oliver loves to carry on a conversation and let you know what he is up to, which was fun to hear all about his adventures. He had the opportunity to check out the "new" toy room in Mormor's basement and loved the freedom to go up and down the stairs to play with the different toys that were down there.

Lucius is such a good baby and loves to be where the "action" is in the room but sleeps through most any and all noise that happens. Lucius loves to swing in the portable swing that I got as a hand-me-down.

Oliver went out on the deck to help Morfar shovel the snow off.


Then he discovered the rocking chair that we brought in the house from the garage when Danya was here and decided it was sort of a recliner. What fun to have spent a the day with my two favorite grandsons.
Thanks for coming over Oliver and Lucius.
1 comment:
Thank you so very much for watching the boys. I know they love spending time with you, especially since Oliver wanted me to go back to work the second I walked in the door. He just wanted more time with his Mormor and Morfar. We Love you so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Post a Comment