I realized that it has been 2 weeks since Laura and Danya returned home to Hawaii and I have not posted the rest of the story from their trip. It was a busy time while they were here but a very fun time. I had to work during the day so Laura took time to clean the lower level of my house and arrange the bedroom down stairs so that I could have my grandkids over and they would have a place to sleep on their overnighters. Then she took the room right outside of the bedroom and created a toy room of sorts. She went to savers and found a pop up castle that could be set in the corner for a hide out and sorted the toys and created separate buckets for different kinds of toys. What an amazing job she did. Thanks Laura for all of your hard work. In the evenings we went visiting and sometimes just hanging out loving having a very active 2 year old to chase and play with. It has been quite quiet here since they left and I miss them immensely. Luckily I have three, soon to be four, wonderful grandchildren who live here to play with until I get to spend time with them again. On the last night here, Laura took Danya out in the backyard to play in the snow and make a snow angel. Laura first showed her how and then she did one all on her own. What fun they had playing in the snow. Here is a slideshow of the rest of the visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment