
What fun we had! I picked Oliver up at about 9 am and returned home. He ate and napped in the morning and then we read a book that my big sister, Connie, used to read to me. When I found the books were back in publication, I ordered a complete set and can't wait to read them to Oliver over the summer and beyond. The books are the stories of "Snipp, Snapp, & Snurr" and "Flicka, Ricka, & Dicka" (original copywright is between 1936 & 1946 by Albert Whitman & company in both the United States and Canada). They are stories of three boys from Sweden who seem to get in trouble a lot and three little girls from Sweden who don't seem to get into any trouble. Imagine that!!

After a short cat nap after lunch - Oliver helped me with some computer issues I was having -- he was a B I G helper as you can see.

Then it was time for a little tummy time before an afternoon nap before Marmee came to pick him up.
I can't wait until Wednesday to see what we will be doing. Never now what the day will hold.
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great day!
Post a Comment