 |
| What's this? |
 |
| Hmmm, what's outside? |
 |
| Casen is helping recycle pop cans. |
 |
| What Grandpa? |
This week I have been on Christmas Break from school. I took the opportunity to spend time with my grandkids and have been having a great time. On Monday Casen came over to share the day with Grandma and Grandpa as it was snowing outside and Grandpa can't work when it's snowing. After Casen went home on Monday, I went and picked up Oliver and Lucius for an overnighter at Mormor & Morfar's. Oliver and I decided, because Grandpa was home in the morning to keep an eye on Lucius, we would make some cookies and then be able to decorate them after nap time. What fun to experience making cutout cookies with a 2 (soon to be 3) year old.
Auntie Em and Brianna came over for part of the day so Eme could snow blow our driveway. Lucius and Brianna played while Oliver napped. Then Eme napped while Brianna napped. When Oliver woke up it was time to decorate the cookies. You ask how many sprinkles are too many. Apparently whatever a little boy decides to put on the cookie and not the table is the right amount. I love taking care of my grandkids to give their mommies and daddies a break.
Check out the slideshow of our day:
Danya, if you were here, we would go play in the snow again AND you could have a sleep over too.
Enjoy this season of family and remember the real reason for the season is Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment