Monday night, I was out an about and called Michelle to find out if I could drop off a couple of things for them (of course, my ulterior motive was to hug on my grandson, Casen). When I arrived Michelle was attempting to do something online and Casen was fussing so I took him and snuggled with him as he drooled down the front of my shirt. Oh how I love to hold and snuggle my grandkids. Oh, by the way blame Michelle for no pictures to post. They took some but never sent them to me.
Tuesday, Margaret stopped by the house with the boys to use my computer to create a movie and was still at the house when I arrived home from work. Again, my bonus!! I got to shush Lucius, who was fussing in the car seat while Margaret was trying to finish saving her project. Oliver, wanted to go down to the play room but there wasn't time so instead we just smelled my lavender plant and tried to get into things. BUT the best part is when Margaret said it was time to go he said he wanted to stay at Mormor's house for the night. : ( It was so hard to tell him "not tonight, buddy" Mormor has to go to work in the morning. But it does a grandma's heart good to hear him say he likes to be at my house.
Tuesday was Gary's and my anniversary. Wow, it's hard to believe that it's been 36 years already. It hardly seems that long. We have been through many ups and even more downs but always with God on our side we have come out on top. We decided to have dinner at Boca Chica's in West St Paul. With Gary in a full back brace he doesn't tend to eat much but me, on the other hand, ate entirely toooooo much. But such fun to go out together and chat. We had a chance to do a little driving around, checking out the school where I will be working next year. What a great anniversary. I love being married to Gary and can't wait to see what the next few years will bring.
I think that brings us up to date for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment