So here is the promised picture of Danya in the dress. It fit and she looks so cute in it.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Re-ignited Passions
So, with all of my daughters so talented and crafty, I thought I would do something that I used to do when my daughters were little and that is sew some dresses for Danya for Easter. This weekend I finished them and just in time as it takes about 4 days for a box to arrive in Hawaii from here. They turned out toooo cute and I wanted to share my accomplishments. Hopefully, once they arrive in Hawaii, Laura will post pictures of Danya wearing them. My next project -- several different little vests for Oliver. I'm soooooo excited to begin and see how they turn out.

So here is the promised picture of Danya in the dress. It fit and she looks so cute in it.
So here is the promised picture of Danya in the dress. It fit and she looks so cute in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh how adorable! Can hardly wait to see Danya in them!
They are so cute, Jackie!
Post a Comment