He loves his books and decided to sit on Mormor's lap and read a story to her. His favorite is "Baby's First Alphabet Book". When asked where the bear is he flips the pages until he gets to the "B" page and points to the bear. He does the same when asked where the "dog" is -- he finds the dog and points to it.
He had fun discovering all of the toys that I have placed in baskets for him.
And THEN Mormor got out the "old" little people sets that Marmee and all of her sisters played with as kids (yes, I know that technically they are no longer safe but I sat on the floor with him as he played with them -- except for the picture time). He had a lot of fun and we didn't even get all of them cleaned up for him to play with.
No comments:
Post a Comment