Last Friday, Oliver and Margaret came over to "hang" out while Jerimy spent time with friends. What a great time we had. We ate pizza and cheesy bread and then began the process of decorating our Christmas Tree. In just a few short weeks Oliver has begun to use a toy to walk around or should I say "run" around.
What fun to see a little one so curious about things around him. He ran down the hallway to check out the back bedrooms to see if there was anything interesting. Morfar closed all but the door to the computer room. Oliver, smart little one he is, knew that him and Mormor had played a game on the computer and ventured in the room to see if the game was still there. Sad to say but I can't even remember the website him and I had played a game (matching colors) on the week before.
As I opened the box of Christmas decorations, Oliver came over to "help" out. There were so many things to see and touch. I actually think it was just the fact that there was a big box that Mormor allowed him to pull things out of that intrigued him. I only wish he could talk and tell me what he was thinking. He was so curious and fun to watch as he discovered each new Santa or sock or whatever it was that Mormor took out of the box and let him hold. If you check out Margaret's blog you can see pictures of Oliver helping Mormor and then Morfar under and around the tree. What fun to share something that we do each year and see it through the eyes of someone fascinated by all of the bright lights and pretty colors.
Thanks Margaret and Oliver for coming and helping put up and decorate the tree.
1 comment:
That's what I am talking about. Right on. Little ones make the season brighter. I love our family and the fact that we can spend holidays together.
Post a Comment